|At DOGHOUSE, your dog benefits from hours of playtime fun with other dogs – in multi-acre yards, along walking trails, and in indoor play areas. To ensure happiness, health, and safety of all dogs here at DOGHOUSE, we require that each adheres to our House Rules:
- Four months of age, or older
- Current on vaccinations for Rabies, Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvo, Leptospirosis, Canine Influenza (CIV H3N8 & H3N2) and Bordetella (aka: kennel cough). Please note, we do not accept vaccine titers.
- Spayed or neutered , if older than 6 months
- Free of fleas and ticks and on a monthly regimen to prevent these
- On a heartworm preventative
- Negative fecal check every six months
- No contagious illnesses
- Successful completion of our DOGHOUSE Welcome Visit and Orientation
- Sociable with other dogs
- Understands or is learning basic manners
- Enters and exits our house with a flat collar and on a leash
We do not restrict breeds from membership. If your dog has a medical condition
(not contagious) or physical impairment that requires special attention, it’s likely
we can accommodate your dog’s needs.